Wednesday 5 January 2011

Questionnaire Analysis

I questioned twenty people. The first graph shows me that most of the people I questioned were in their 40-59's. I questioned 10 male and 10 female to make it as fair as possible. Most people I questioned said they do read newspapers. Eight people out of twenty said they do not buy newspapers in comparison to 12 who said they do. Most people I questioned said they do not read news online this may be because they do not no how to use the developing technology or they may just prefer the hardcopy. Most said they prefer to read the hardcopy. I myself prefer to read the hardcopy, as I do not think the online version delivers the full flavour of the story as the hardcopy does and lastly most people said they do read local newspapers.




Here are some other graphs we came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment